BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ

Is it just me that thinks the audio is alright and that the weird effect it has makes the video better?
In any case, awesome.

SpeedoSausage responds:

It's probably just you haha. It doesn't sound AS bad with earphones on, but through speakers, it crackles like hell. Either way, I'm ever closer to getting an actually good mic so that weird effect will be NO MORE

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Near perfect voice-acting, excellent use of colours and the backgrounds were masterfully detailed, all I can say is that I would pay to see more of these, and a little more to see them more frequently.

Japan Earthquake #1 Japan Earthquake #1

Never

How a respectable site like Newgrounds let this through is beyond me, and I don't care if I get my reviews blocked for x amount of days, I know for a fact that people will have blown the whistle on this.
You, sir, are sick. Making jokes about Charlie Sheen is fine, but making a joke out of a national disaster is sickening.

FatBadger responds:

Charlie sheen probably killed more people than this dumb earthquake did. Also all you asshole reviewers have gotten it wrong. This movie was made to spread awareness of the disaster.

9Dragons Charm 9Dragons Charm

not good...

2 be honest, an exact clone of Zuma

Evade & Conquer Evade & Conquer

im sorry was that a game???

ships just blatently copy-pasta'd to flood the screen and blocks that kill you... no story, no end, no high score board, no appeal. sorry, better luck next time.

Castle Smasher Castle Smasher

where have i seen this before...

honestly, ive seen this loads of times before now...